What’s inspiring you this week?
That’s a good one. I’m not too sure, so it might be good to get it written out. Let’s see. Things inspiring me:
- The need to organise the upstairs loft – it’s currently my study and The Kid’s playroom. I need to organise it so that his toys are better laid out, and my studying stuff is more organised. But how to make it kid and mommy friendly?
- The Kid’s birthday party we’re having this month. I’ve chosen an ‘under the sea’ theme, and have matching cups, plates and party packs. Now I need to think about party food, and little gifts to go in the party packs.
- Children’s stories. I want to write one for my Kid. And possibly even illustrate it, but I dont know if I’ll go that far. Inspiration for that? Enid Blyton’s The Magic Faraway Tree.
- Lists. I am making plenty of them, and they are scattered all over the house. I cant seem to get enough of making lists.
- My Kid is starting to walk. Not by himself yet, but he holds onto the back of my pants/skirt and walks behind me. I need to figure out how to get him walking by himself.
Any one got any suggestions on how to help me execute these inspirations?